Confused by Financial Aid & FAFSA
Attend a Free FILL-IN-THE-FAFSA WORKSHOP
Saturday, February 8, 2014
(Snow date February 22, 2014)
9:00 am to 12 noon
Centreville High School
6001 Union Mill Road, Clifton, VA 20124
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
Korean and Spanish interpreters will be available
Receive individual FREE help in completing the FAFSA on line.
To complete the FAFSA, please bring:
- Social security number for parents and student
- Permanent resident (Alien registration) card or number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Date of Birth of parents and student
- Date parents were married, divorced or separated
- W-2 forms or other wage statements
- Current statements for checking and savings account balances (student and parent)
- Investment records, including real estate (do not include family home), trust funds, UGMA and UTMA accounts, money market funds, mutual funds, stocks, stock options, CD’s, bonds, other securities, Coverdell savings accounts, 529 college plans, the refund value to 529 state prepaid tuition plans, installment, commodities, etc.
- 2012 tax return if completed – or you can estimate with your 2011 tax return
- Military Families: LES (student and/or parents) for any month in 2012.
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) one for student and one for parent. Register for a PIN at: www.pin.ed.gov before coming to workshop.
- Driver’s license number if you have one
For more information contact: Mrs. Claire Leftwich at [email protected].
Registration for this event is preferred. Please visit www.collegeaccessfairfax.org to register and to find additional dates and locations for FAFSA events.