How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

Back to Article
Back to Article

How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

Jurai Ando

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

Print page

Food has change and transformed our society since prehistory until present, and food is a necessary thing that we need for our daily lives. From raw meat in the prehistory to burgers and french fries in the modern era.

How food changed society?

Food is playing an important role in our community because we can experience new thing just by eating different food and also we can express ourselves through our eating manners.

How Food connect cultures?

In general many food that we eat and know today is thanks to the people of other nations and cultures who brought a piece of their culture through food and now we got the idea of being global citizens, because we learn abut each other.

What About Government?

In my opinion governments of other nations should use food as a peaceful method to resolve conflicts around the world and to increase human understanding to make a better world.

6 Comments

6 Responses to “How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.”

1. Sea Dragon on November 27th, 2017 8:12 am

I too believe that food has connected countries around the globe, and has the capability of connecting even more together. Food in the modern era is a very conversational and a potentially connective concept to different people, cultures, and countries.

However, how would we use food to make peace and amends with other countries? Food is, of course, a similarity that we have with nearly every human in our world population. Perhaps food is a reminder that we are all human with no differences at all.

2. cheli . on November 27th, 2017 8:15 am

For me is wonderful to see people from different cultures eating Hispanic Food, and it’s a pleasure for me to eat their food too.

3. zumie15 on December 5th, 2017 4:32 pm

The way I see it is that yeah food can be a peaceful offering to some countries. I would find it like a beginning of a friendship because to those who know me know that I love food so for someone from a different culture to give me food that’s a start to our friendship.

4. cupcake on January 23rd, 2018 10:01 am

I love eating Food in genera! so eating and trying different foods from different countries is the best thing ever in my opinion. I love Bolivian food where I’m from but I’ve tried different foods from other countries. Like for example my step dad is from El Salvador and we have tried their foods from their we are used to it. I think food and music from different cultures is a nice to enjoy.

5. puppylove on February 14th, 2018 8:10 am

Food has connected many people from around the world. There are many restaurants that you could go to experience different dishes from around the world. I love that we are able to do this. I love food so being able to just go to a restaurant to try different dishes is great.

6. eldiablitho12 on February 14th, 2018 9:07 am

Food is one of the thinks that help to connected many people from around the world. There are too many delicious food around world, but I think that best food is Mexican food or Chinese food are the best. I loved to try different dished from around the world.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Navigate Left
  • How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

A Poem for the Voiceless

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

Mountain View Goes to Capitol Hill

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

President Trump Visits California; Democratic Governor Reminds Him That Bridges are Better than Walls

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

A Young Immigrant’s Story Brings Hope for Peace

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

What do Politicians Value More, The People or Money?

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

Between Two Cultures

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

Will the Government be Shutting Down?

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

Tensions with North Korea Rise

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

200,000 Salvadorans may be Forced to Leave the United States

• How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.

1-Slider

Abortion Clinics Are in a Steep Decline

Navigate Right
How food changed our world and society as well connecting cultures.