President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

cachetona

Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.

Email This Story

Print page

Thursday November 20, 2014 Obama announced executive actions on immigration.

Congress wasn’t doing anything so Obama took a step forward on helping immigrants. I think Immigrants have been waiting years for the President to do something about it.   The truth is that he is simply acting in a way that President’s before him such as George Bush and Ronald Reagan have acted on the topic of immigration.  He wants to legalize those contributing to the american economy while sending back the criminals.  Most immigrants work hard each and every day for the good of their families. In my opinion President Obama did the right thing as a leader and chief Citizen but many in Congress and on the Republican side of politics are accusing him of abusing his Constitutional power that should instead be reserved for Congress.

6 Comments

6 Responses to “President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants”

1. SavySo_Vicious on December 12th, 2014 1:58 pm

A man that i work with has being waiting to become a citizen for over 30 years. He pays his taxes and is a good citizen. He has been rejected for citizenship a couple times i know of or they push back his date longer and longer. I know this process is complex but 30 years for someone who deserves it is obsurd. I am glad obama is taking the next step for immigrants who desreve the rights as a citizen.

2. ARALE. on December 17th, 2014 1:45 pm

I am glad that President Obama is taking the step for immigrants too. That’s might help many of the immigrants’ dream come true.

3. lex on December 17th, 2014 1:52 pm

I am glad President Obama is finally taking action, although republicans will fight against this….. I hope a law is finally passed that provides some kind of residency or citizenship to immigrants. They contribute just as much as any other citizen, it’s the least they deserve. It’s about time families stop getting split up due to lack of immigration statuses.

4. NewsmanJim on February 5th, 2015 2:29 pm

I hope that this does help immigrants but also doesn’t reduce the job outlook for naturally born American citizens. Everyone has the right to prosperity and the pursuit of happiness.

5. EMV on February 6th, 2015 2:47 pm

I support the idea of this act going through but the fact is the republican party in the congress has been pushing Obama back and discharging many of his ideas, I’m glad he took a step of his own and pushed back.

6. Regan on February 9th, 2015 2:37 pm

I like the idea of allowing immigrants to stay as long as they are contributing to the economy. In my opinion we shouldn’t take immigration as seriously as we do. We all live on the same planet, we all got here the same way, we’re all the same; I don’t understand why they have to stay on the other side of the fence.

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Navigate Right
Navigate Left
  • President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

Current Events

Government cooperation make a great difference in the world.

• President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

American Image

Amor

• President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

Current Events

Killer Roads Of Guatemala

• President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

Current Events

La crueldad de la gente.

• President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

Current Events

Houston Gunshot

• President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants

American Image

A prayer for those that lost their daily life

• President Obama Uses Power To Help Immigrants